Air Rifle Silencer Clear Out

mattw975

Hi There,

I have a number of Delrin silencers for sale that I have amassed over a 10 year period.

They are all approx 150mm long x 24-25mm diameter & are Black. They are all drilled to suit a 10mm barrel & were all used on a silencer test rig I built.

If anyone is interested in one, I can re-machine the bores upto 16mm on my lathe (I am an ex toolmaker) to fit other barrel sizes or convert them into 1/2" UNF threaded.

Most designs are based around the old tried & tested baffle / baffle washer arrangement (similar to a HW or Logun set up)

Looking for £25 incl PP (recorded) each

Any questions, please contact me on the forum.

Take Care,

M

Hi There,

I have a number of Delrin silencers for sale that I have amassed over a 10 year period.

They are all approx 150mm long x 24-25mm diameter & are Black. They are all drilled to suit a 10mm barrel & were all used on a silencer test rig I built.

If anyone is interested in one, I can re-machine the bores upto 16mm on my lathe (I am an ex toolmaker) to fit other barrel sizes or convert them into 1/2" UNF threaded.

Most designs are based around the old tried & tested baffle / baffle washer arrangement (similar to a HW or Logun set up)

Take Care,

would they fit hw80 old model no front sight

Hi There,

Take Care,

M

Hi do you accept paypal and could you convert to 1/2" female UNF if so i'll take one cheers Rob.

Edited by AirArmsRob

Replied to all questions via PM :big_boss:

Hi There,

Take Care,

M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...