BNIB 16x56 SWAT Scopes.

Frenchieboy

After a lot of messing about and advertising these scopes I found that the reticule adjusters were not working properly so I withdrew them from sale and sent them back to JS Ramsbottoms for their opinion. They have now replaced them with a brand new set which arrived today and as yet have not been taken out of the wrapping so they can only be described as Immaculate and BNIB!

The full spec and details for the scope along with the price of them can be found here:

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products/rifle...riflescope.html

Please note that the package that I am offering for sale is exactly as supplied by JS Ramsbottoms consisting of the Scopes, Flip Up Lens Covers, Sun Shade, Lens Cleaning Cloth and Instructions, all packed in the original box and will be posted in the packaging as supplied by JS Ramsbottoms.

These scopes cost £49.99 plus postage from JS Ramsbottoms so I am asking £45.00 Posted - If you take into account that the postage is somewhere around a fiver or so that is a saving of over £10.00 on a brand new set of quality scopes.

These are advertised on another forum so it is first to say "I will buy them" that they will be sold to. Payment by Postal Order, Cheque or Direct Bank Transfer only, I can not accept payment by Paypal!

Come on guys, these are really good quality scopes, it's just that they "feel a bit bulky on my rifles". If anyone is interested I might be willing to haggle a little, bearing in mind that these are brand new and never been out of the protective wrapping, but no "pee takers" please!

Edited by Frenchieboy

Sold and Payment Reseived thanks. The scopes are being sent by 1st Clas Post as soon as the Post Office opens this morning (Saturday).

Thank you all for looking.

Edited by Frenchieboy