just got sgc form what to expect.

Little Dave

Wait for the FEO to call you and make an interview (depending on what constabulary you are with and how many of them are on holiday it could be a while :angry:). If your pretty sure they will accept you then get your cabinet fitted then the FEO will only have to visit once. When you get your interview just make sure to put the kettle on and open the chocolate biscuits, the chap that came to do mine was very friendly and we had a good chat. All being well you should get your certificate a few weeks later.

Stuck my application in just over six weeks ago. Didn't hear anything for the first five but then a call from the FEO last week set up a meeting on Tuesday evening. The chap came over, we chatted for an hour or so and he asked questions around my experience and knowledge. I was honest and relaxed - it seemed to work. I had my cabinet already installed and it passed the wiggle test. At the end of the interview the FEO told me my cert would be with me within 21 days, it arrived in the post this morning - just two full days later.

Sweet.