NEW Bettinsoli 20 Guage Shotgun

Hi

I have for sale a NEW Bettinsoli 20 guage shotgun, which is less than 6 months old. I think the model is the diamond X, and is in perfect condition, as it has hardly been used.

Now you are already wondering why am I trying to sell it, well it's all about women . . . . . . .

My daughter shoots with me, and went mad for her own, BUT could not manage the full weight of a 12 guage, so eventually she tried this lovely 12 guage and loved it. But instead of waiting she wanted a gun of her own to shoot, so I bought it for her (What a soft *** I hear you say!!!!, dad's for ya!!!!!).

Anyway she started to shoot regular and has now got the feel for a 12 guage, as expected and is now using my gun all the time. Her scores have improved and her technique is improving, so she now needs to get a 12 guage to carry on.

So we have here a 20 guage which has had less than 500 rounds through it, and is going to save someone around £200-250 on the recommended price of a new one. The gun will come with a full set of chokes, and a hard case. I am looking for £650 for it or a realistic offer, which is well worth the money for this gun, as it is less than 6 months old. I have pictures of the gun avalailable if you want them, just drop me a message.

The usual applies for the potnetiaql buyer, shotgun certificate, face to face, or a charge to the nearest RFD.

Cheers

Trikeman

OK . . . . . UPDATE

Due to the fair comments about the shotgun, this is a used gun but it is almost new, hardly used and therefore nearly new!!!!!!

PRICE DROP TO £600 FOR THE GUN IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Drop me a message or email if your interested.

Cheers again

Trikeman

Edited by trikeman

• 4 weeks later...