choke swap teague for invector - Browning/Miroku

dooseydog

Hi, have two, near as damn it new Teague ( Browning/Miroku) chokes , 1/4 and 1/2 would like a straight swap for near as new Browning / Miroku invector chokes of 1/4 , 1/2 and full ie my two teagues for your 3 Browning but must be in as new condition

live near Reading but can post

many thanks to majordisorder BUT THESE ARE INVECTOR PLUS CHOKES AND NEED TO SWAP LIKE FOR LIKE

Edited by dooseydog

Hi, have two, near as damn it new Teague ( Browning/Miroku) chokes , 1/4 and 1/2 would like a straight swap for near as new Browning / Miroku invector chokes

live near Reading but can post

many thanks

No offence friend, but the Teague chokes are far better than the stock ones!

No offence friend, but the Teague chokes are far better than the stock ones!

no offence taken and thank you - have edited my original post accordingly , but reality is I am such a newbie to clay shooting that do not think precision of teague chokes will make much difference to me as unwittingly have been using skeet chokes since I started and consistently hit 40-45 out of 50 on a sporting set up - I go to Bisley Pay and Play. When I got back today cleaned gun for first time , took out chokes and noticed they were both skeet, put in 1/4 and 1/2 chokes and noticed they were new teagues but did not like the look of them protruding from barrels - bit like somebody going shooting for the first time with all the kit but not hitting a thing - so would prefer understated appearance of invectors. But once again for your friendly input , it is the type of thoughtfulness that pervades this forum and has made my entry into this great pastime / sport so positive . best regards

no offence taken and thank you - have edited my original post accordingly , but reality is I am such a newbie to clay shooting that do not think precision of teague chokes will make much difference to me as unwittingly have been using skeet chokes since I started and consistently hit 40-45 out of 50 on a sporting set up - I go to Bisley Pay and Play. When I got back today cleaned gun for first time , took out chokes and noticed they were both skeet, put in 1/4 and 1/2 chokes and noticed they were new teagues but did not like the look of them protruding from barrels - bit like somebody going shooting for the first time with all the kit but not hitting a thing - so would prefer understated appearance of invectors. But once again for your friendly input , it is the type of thoughtfulness that pervades this forum and has made my entry into this great pastime / sport so positive . best regards

I'll do a swap, PM on the way

Edited by majordisorder