Benelli M3 Super 90 KROMO - FAC 7+1

Benelli M3 Super 90 KROMO - FAC 7+1 in 12g

Semi Auto and Pump Action (literally at the flick of a switch), so you can shoot just about anything with this shotgun.

Purchased on 28th November 2009 and used for a couple of Practical Shotgun Comps and three clay shoots only.

In As New condition (see pictures below) and in the beautiful Nickle Plated non-corrosion finish.

Trigger Group can be removed for cleaning just by removing one pin, so maintenance and cleaning is easy.

Comes complete with 4 x Chokes, Choke Key, Manual and even the original bottle of oil. Still under GMK Warranty as only 6 months old.

Beautiful eye catching shotgun which is a lot of fun and will be very sad to see it go, but decided to sell and raise some cash.

£ 1,200.00

Face to Face Preferred, but can send to your local Fire Arms Dealer at buyers cost.

I am Winchester, Hampshire based.

Pictures taken on 24/05/10, but happy to take and e-mail any others to demand:

20100524_17.jpg

20100524_15.jpg

20100524_17.jpg

20100524_23.jpg

20100524_19.jpg

20100524_24.jpg

20100524_20.jpg

For Benelli Official Blurb see the following link: http://www.benelli.it/articoli/Armi.asp?ID=124 UK Model has parkerised finish to barrel and bead at end of barrel, not ghost sights.

Benelli M3 Super 90 KROMO - FAC 7+1 in 12g

Semi Auto and Pump Action (literally at the flick of a switch), so you can shoot just about anything with this shotgun.

Purchased on 28th November 2009 and used for a couple of Practical Shotgun Comps and three clay shoots only.

In As New condition (see pictures below) and in the beautiful Nickle Plated non-corrosion finish.

Trigger Group can be removed for cleaning just by removing one pin, so maintenance and cleaning is easy.

Comes complete with 4 x Chokes, Choke Key, Manual and even the original bottle of oil. Still under GMK Warranty as only 6 months old.

Beautiful eye catching shotgun which is a lot of fun and will be very sad to see it go, but decided to sell and raise some cash.

£ 1,200.00

Face to Face Preferred, but can send to your local Fire Arms Dealer at buyers cost.

I am Winchester, Hampshire based.

Pictures taken on 24/05/10, but happy to take and e-mail any others to demand:

20100524_17.jpg

20100524_15.jpg

20100524_17.jpg

20100524_23.jpg

20100524_19.jpg

20100524_24.jpg

20100524_20.jpg

For Benelli Official Blurb see the following link: http://www.benelli.it/articoli/Armi.asp?ID=124 UK Model has parkerised finish to barrel and bead at end of barrel, not ghost sights.

Can the tube be crimped/fixed to remove the requirement for this to go on an FAC ticket. If not, i take it I would have to get a variation??

Gorgeous looking gun.

Mac.

Can the tube be crimped/fixed to remove the requirement for this to go on an FAC ticket. If not, i take it I would have to get a variation??

Gorgeous looking gun.

Mac.

Hi Mac,

You can buy a crimped tube which your local Fire Arms Dealer could fit, however to buy the shotgun in the first place you would need a Section 1 shotgun on your FAC, so it would be a bit pointless I imagine. You can use a Section 1 to clay shoot too if you ensure this is stipulated on your FAC at the time of the variation. Most clay shoots have no issues, providing you obviously only load 2 carts at any time.

I also have the Benelli 'Pistol Grip' stock for it, but I found it was made for someone with longer arms, so it literally was fitted once and has sat in the cupboard gathering dust since. An accessory which a price can be discussed on top of the original purchase price if interested.

Darren

does it cycle lighter loads ok i heard gram had one and had problems with light loads.....

I have used it on 28g 8 shot fibre wad with no issues at all. Not tried any lighter loads to date but there is always the pump action to use of you were to use 21g sub-sonic loads.

Mungler - £500 cheaper??? This gun retails at £ 1,495.00 new and the one I am offering is only 6 months old, thus I imagine the one you refer to at a sale price of£ 700 must have been a lot older and no-where near this condition.........or was the barrel missing? :good:

Hi, do you know if the tube can go to 9+1? I have MSFAC.

Richaroo - Not looked into changing the tube length myself, but I imagine there must be someone out there who can upgrade it to a larger capacity if you needed to.

Rich.. Peter J Starley has done all my tube changes on my Benelli's I haven't seen a diagram for this particular model, but I see know reason why it would be any different, remove the stock tube from the receiver, replace with a standard FAC tube then extend it with a Nordic Components ext tube and clamp, Peter is Midway UK dealer, just email him for a price..

http://www.black-powder.co.uk/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...