Beating on the grouse buxton help please

AdamHall

hi folks id like to do a bit of beating on the grouse before the pheasants kick of in october and the nearest moore to me is at buxton , derbyshire but i carnt find anyone or any information on the shoot up there and was wondering if anyone could help me out in any way shape or form as it aint far of now so would really love to get something sorted and get out on the moores

thanks adam <_<

hi folks id like to do a bit of beating on the grouse before the pheasants kick of in october and the nearest moore to me is at buxton , derbyshire but i carnt find anyone or any information on the shoot up there and was wondering if anyone could help me out in any way shape or form as it aint far of now so would really love to get something sorted and get out on the moores

thanks adam <_<

Adam, a friend of mine keepers a moor around Buxton. PM me your details and I'll pass them on to him.

thanks adam :good:

Have you tried NOBS...no not some Ethics brigade cover for a Gay Rights group but 'National Organisation of Beaters & Pickers Up'...mind you come to think of it that would fit in with the Ethics brigade! ;)

They can put you in touch with shoots of all types that are looking for helpers.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...