muckheap

cockatoo

well lads took your advice went out to the muckheap next to rape feilds wot agreatday ive had put afew deeks and one bouncer.then they started to come in it was like being on the rape again coming in twos threes i had 25 in total dont want to talk about how many i missed thats another story greatday not long got back in il have another go on sat thanks for the tipsand get out there and give it a go thanks fran. oh buy the way most were this years young ones and few adults.

Great shooting. :whistling:

I went out on Saturday at 10:00 am but couldn't shoot until 4:30pm as we had to finish a shed ready for pheasant rearing. It was heart breaking watching the pigeons raining in for hours on the set aside where the muck heap is. By the time I got set up the show was nearly over, but I managed 8 picked and 2 lost over the boundary. Should have had treble that number but I shot like a ****! Good retrieving practice for the dog and re-stocked the freezer though. Their crops were full of clover strangely enough.

I'll have another crack at them on Wednesday evening. :good: