Air Arms S200 MK3

My sons air rifle, which has been used mostly for plinking and very accurate it is too. I've been told that this is a special version as it has an accessory rail fitted under the front of the stock to fit a bi-pod etc. without having to drill holes in the stock. The gun was regularly cleaned before storage, I would have described this as mint except for a small knock on the left forearm and a small rub mark on the stock from cabinet (which you can hardly see!).

* Air Arms S200 MK3 .22

* Air Arms Silencer

* Air Arms 10 shot magazine system

* Spare magazine

* Scope "Bushnell" type 3-9x40 AO (Illuminated Red/Green multi line recital)

* Scope mounts

* Rifle slip

* New type T-Bar filler

Original single shot adapter, stock removal tool, manual, spare magazine o-rings and barrel shroud also included. Plus a full box of AA field .22 pellets to get you started.

All this new would cost over £500... Yours for £350

Photos: http://s950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/rarchuk/AA%20S200/

I would prefer to meet face to face and I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet up but can post for an extra £25.

In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act.

post-16217-1276587464.jpg

Edited by RArch

what have you put under the forestock? i did something like that to protect it but it fell off!

has an accessory rail fitted under the front of the stock to fit a bi-pod etc. without having to drill holes in the stock.

Its a metal channel built into the stock. I'm not sure what the proper name of it i other than an "accessory rail", I've seen photos of other rifles with similar.

I've fixed the link to the photo album you will find larger photos there.