webley fx2000

carbine .22

great hunting rifle "bagged me two woodys the other day..." and no im not including the the scope or silencer but it does come with its 8 shot magazine.

not sure what wood the stock is but it hasnt been drilled.. "if you want a bipod attachment you will have to do that yourself", ive taken close up photographs of the only damage to the stock. (a few marks on the front end and a couple by the grip/handle) i will include close up images if requested "pm me your emails and il get them sent over"

the silencer adapter has also lost a little blueing but the barrel and rifle itself is in great condition.

the rifle as of now is sub 12ftlb so be careful when altering the lockscrew if you dont have an fac!!! always crono the rifle after altering the power

for those of you who do have an fac i can include an aditional hammer spring and extra large transfer port so you can have a tune up if you want to. :oops:

post-21142-1278847120.jpg post-21142-1278847128.jpg

crono readings ive just taken...

ftlb_______fps

11.31_____597

11.26_____595

11.34_____597

11.38_____598

11.38_____598

11.29_____596

11.25_____595

i will be putting this up on another forum soon.

340.00 posted

andy.

Edited by poisedshot

Hi mate was it bought in FAC form ? or was it standard and up rated I always assumed once an air rifle was FAC its remains one ? intrested but no slot for fac air rifle

it was bought sub 12ftlb and still is sub 12ftlb, you have a pm inbound.

cheers

andy.

Edited by poisedshot