Gun rest for Defender driver's window?

Al Downie

I'm wondering if anyone makes anything tidy which can be temporarily attached to the driver's door on a Defender, and used as a shooting rest? I've experimented with a beanbag on the window (too close), and on the mirror itself (swing range too limited), but I think some kind of frame which hangs off the open window frame would be better. Anyone know of anything, before I make my own out of wood?

I'm wondering if anyone makes anything tidy which can be temporarily attached to the driver's door on a Defender, and used as a shooting rest? I've experimented with a beanbag on the window (too close), and on the mirror itself (swing range too limited), but I think some kind of frame which hangs off the open window frame would be better. Anyone know of anything, before I make my own out of wood?

i uuse a foam tube like the type they teach kids to swim with i think they call them toggles made from high desity foam and just slit along the entire length about third of its depth and just clip onto window glass works a treat on my disco and only cost a £1

http://www.shootingsystems.co.uk/

http://www.shootright.co.uk/

LOADS OF SITES SELLING... i use foam like the previous guy.

http://www.arthurcarteruradshop.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=341 :good:

Edited by sleekitfox