benelli m1 super 90 price drop

jcf1

As per my last thread (which was deleted to remove 'clutter' :) ):

As per my previous post here:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...p;#entry1128560

Lots of interest but not yet sold. Now have a rifle lined up and the funds would come in handy so dropped to a bargain price of £400 - no offers on this, although I might consider p/x on anything interesting. My RFD will match this, but would rather someone on here got a bargain. I know I could get more if I was patient, but don't want the timewasters - so please serious interested parties ONLY. Chance to get a top flight semi auto at a bargain price.

Photos of all and any marks and overall condition of the gun (which I would rate as good) here, as well as a video of me cycling the gun (if I can work out how to upload it), which gives a clear and undebatable view of the condition of the gun, with lingering shots on all and any marks: Please excuse my crappy half finished fireplace, kids toys and the george michael video in the background.... :lol:

There are 2 sets of clear photos of ALL and any blemishes also available on the previous thread.

Edited by jcf1

As of this morning I have 25 pms in my inbox about this gun, so i don't expect it to hang around long today - so I have to say it, first on this thread to say they'll take it at the asking price gets it. No offers at this price folks. RFD cost is £25 but prefer to FTF if possible.

As per my last thread (which was deleted to remove 'clutter' :good: ):

As per my previous post here:

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...p;#entry1128560

Lots of interest but not yet sold. Now have a rifle lined up and the funds would come in handy so dropped to a bargain price of £400 - no offers on this, although I might consider p/x on anything interesting. My RFD will match this, but would rather someone on here got a bargain. I know I could get more if I was patient, but don't want the timewasters - so please serious interested parties ONLY. Chance to get a top flight semi auto at a bargain price.

Photos of all and any marks and overall condition of the gun (which I would rate as good) here, as well as a video of me cycling the gun (if I can work out how to upload it), which gives a clear and undebatable view of the condition of the gun, with lingering shots on all and any marks: http://s931.photobucket.com/albums/ad159/Josh_Fitzgerald/ Please excuse my crappy half finished fireplace, kids toys and the george michael video in the background.... :good:

There are 2 sets of clear photos of ALL and any blemishes also available on the previous thread.

:oops::lol::lol::lol:

Les :hmm:

Well you know what they say - if you want to sell a gun on here - you gotta have faith :shoot:

Nice to have sold it FACE TO FACE AT THE ASKING PRICE to someone that knows the value of a gun rather than to some arrogant halfwit or another...just say :good:

Edited by jcf1