Benelli Rafaello Crio-12 gauge

Benelli Rafaello Crio semi auto shotgun 12 gauge in very good- to mint condition,nice lightweight semi,complete with 5 chokes-case and shims etc.carbon fibre rib[8mm].woodwork in good condition,only one or two marks.prefer face to face,but could RFD at cost. --£950 ono.pictures by request--PM your e-mail address for more info----Cheers ////SOLD///SOLD to davepriestman.

Edited by dave1419

Benelli Rafaello Crio semi auto shotgun 12 gauge in very good- to mint condition,nice lightweight semi,complete with 5 chokes-case and shims etc.carbon fibre rib[8mm].woodwork in good condition,only one or two marks.prefer face to face,but could RFD at cost. --£950 ono.pictures by request--PM me for more info----Cheers

Any pictures.

Benelli Rafaello Crio semi auto shotgun 12 gauge in very good- to mint condition,nice lightweight semi,complete with 5 chokes-case and shims etc.carbon fibre rib[8mm].woodwork in good condition,only one or two marks.prefer face to face,but could RFD at cost. --£950 ono.pictures by request--PM your e-mail address for more info----Cheers

Hi, New member so please be patient, where are you from? and could i come and look at the gun?

i wont mess you about, whats the death on the gun?.

David Priestman

Edited by davepriestman