Schmidt & Bender Fixed Mag. Scope

sleekitfox

WANTED...

Schmidt & Bender fixed mag. scope, German or Hungarian, not fussed, not in a desperate hurry can wait to the end of the Roe Buck season when prices for 2nd hand ones will drop, as there will be a flood of them on the market for sale....

PM me with what you have and price required, all pms will be answered asap :good:

cheers guys Jimmy

DONT WANT ANY OTHER MAKES ONLY S & B

WANTED...

Schmidt & Bender fixed mag. scope, German or Hungarian, not fussed, not in a desperate hurry can wait to the end of the Roe Buck season when prices for 2nd hand ones will drop, as there will be a flood of them on the market for sale....

PM me with what you have and price required, all pms will be answered asap :good:

cheers guys Jimmy

DONT WANT ANY OTHER MAKES ONLY S & B

prices of used scope will always rise as the price of new ones increase every years,so i wouldnt hold your breath mate

so why did you reply on the forum

i made the initial mistake so why compound it with more drivel.

bob.

I was replying to someone who replied in MY POST, you sir are the one who is talking drivel, if you wish to speak to the guy who answerd my post.... regarding a scope he has for sale ITS EASY send him a message.

Thank You Jimmy :good:

Edited by sleekitfox

sorry Jimmy

the lad i have in mind has a scope for sale a S&B 6x42, so by finding out what peter had for sale you may have had a nice we scope on offer as he may have purchased the 8x56,

i should have explained it but there you go.

happy shooting

bob.

Edited by scotland rifles

sorry Jimmy

the lad i have in mind has a scope for sale a S&B 6x42, so by finding out what peter had for sale you may have had a nice we scope on offer as he may have purchased the 8x56,

i should have explained it but there you go.

happy shooting

bob.

No Problem Bob

hope you get what you are after, as i know you have been looking for new scope.

ATB. Jimmy