Full vermin control

Hi All

I live in the west midlands and at present wish to gain permission to be able to shoot on someone's land. I am willing to travel and am avaliable most afternoons.

Is there anyone out there that can assist with either the land or advice. I have all the relevant equipment and insurances.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

I live in the west midlands and at present wish to gain permission to be able to shoot on someone's land. I am willing to travel and am avaliable most afternoons.

Is there anyone out there that can assist with either the land or advice. I have all the relevant equipment and insurances.

Thanks in advance

Hi again sorry for short message.Right i,m called Mark 40 yrs old come from Sunderland lived in Coventry over 10 yrs and new to PW.I,m looking for the chance to shoot on,or with the help of a Pw member pigeons,rabbits or crows .I have a Beretta silver pigeon 3 and decoys for pigeons and full liability insurance willing to travell 100miles.Cheer,s Mark

Hi again sorry for short message.Right i,m called Mark 40 yrs old come from Sunderland lived in Coventry over 10 yrs and new to PW.I,m looking for the chance to shoot on,or with the help of a Pw member pigeons,rabbits or crows .I have a Beretta silver pigeon 3 and decoys for pigeons and full liability insurance willing to travell 100miles.Cheer,s Mark

Hi Mark You have PM :good:

Hi All

Thanks in advance

hi mate if you have no joy give me a shout