BERETTA A302 & MOSSBERG 600AT C-Lect

Mossberg 600 T with C-Lect choke and professionally fitted (Kennedys at Bisley) Pachymar pad bringing LOP to 15.5 ", this pump action is in absolutely outstanding condition , despite fancy model name is virtually identical to the 500, unmarked wood .............£225 PRICE LOWERED TO £180 QUICK SALE , THIS GUN IS IN MINT CONDITION

If so good why am I selling ? I had a shattered shoulder,since reconstructed and being a newbie listened to others advice , many others advice, and bought 12g guns hoping each one would hurt less than the previous,a 12G in any form hurts, not only from recoil but my shoulder cannot take weight of an hours worth of 12g gun mounting/holding when shooting clays. Used my wifes 20g and bliss, therefore in the ideal world would like to swap these two great guns for one O/U 20g, single trigger m/c but not a folding gun.

Having looked closely as you do when taking pictures these guns are BETTER than I have described , they have obviously had an easy life and have been well cared for, the Beretta must be at least 25 years old , not even chequering shows signs of wear. Have looked on Guntrader etc , Mossberg, considering condition is well under valued and the Beretta is by a mile or two

At last pictures;