Quad bike shooting rest

sixhills 69

Hi This has possibly been asked a number of times but i can not find any threads, Anyway i use a Quad bike whilst out shooting and i am looking for idea's of how to make a rest that will give a solid shooting position whilst still sat on the bike i don't have access to welding equipment.

I would be very greatful for any idea's

Thanks Nigel

I made mine, but do have access to a fully equiped workshop. I don't know of any commercially available, but thats not to say that they don't exist.

Maybe you could ask around your mate to see who has a small mig welder and the skill to use it.

Alternativly, September is just around the corner. That when most night school classes start; find a suitable course, enrole, bingo.

webber

I have just designed one that will fit the front rack , is adjustable and can be removed in seconds . I took the drawing to a local metal fabricator who is welding it up for me then off to be powder coated . It will not cost anywhere near those advertised .

I hope to have it back in a couple of weeks and I will post some pics.

I have just designed one that will fit the front rack , is adjustable and can be removed in seconds . I took the drawing to a local metal fabricator who is welding it up for me then off to be powder coated . It will not cost anywhere near those advertised .

I hope to have it back in a couple of weeks and I will post some pics.

THANKS THAT WOULD BE GREAT