NIGHT SCOPE ARIES 330

JACKYBOY

I AM SELLING MY SCOPE IT HAS ALong Weaver Extension Rail WHICH RETAIL @£85 AND ALSO HAS A INFER RED LAMP FITED ON TOP WHICH IS DETATCHABLE I PAID £350 LAST YEAR FOR IT WHICH WAS SECOND HAND OF A MATE AND USED IT TWICE CALL ME OLD FASHIOND BUT I PREFER TO LAMP IT IS ON SALE ELES WERE I WOLUD LIKE TO SEE ABOUT 3ISH FOR IT I HAVE PICS BUT CANT SEEM TO UPLOAD THEM ON THE SITE

post-2617-1281881773.jpg

post-2617-1281881877.jpg

Edited by JACKYBOY

what sort of range can you spot and recognise rabbits at what mag is it mate?

Description of ATN Aries MK330 Warrior Night Vision Rifle Scope

The ATN Aries MK330 is the first of our new line of Night Vision weapon sights. The MK330 Warrior Night Vision is an affordable, high quality 1st. generation weapon sight. The ATN MK330 Warrior Rifle Scope sports features such as a new super fast front lens system for optimal brightness, easy push button operation and a reticle brightness adjustment. The ATN MK330 Warrior Rifle Scope also comes with our new detachable, most powerful in the industry 450mw Infrared Illuminator with dedicated windage and elevation adjustments. This ATN Aries MK330 lets you see even in total darkness up to 150 yards away. If you are looking for an inexpensive, quality 1st gen. riflescope the MK330 Warrior Night Vision your scope.

I got the scope last year from a mate and used it twice as you can see it comes with a long weaver rail thay are £85.00 on there own

This is a long rail adapter for firearms that are fitted with Picatinny or Weaver rails, and it allows the night vision scope to be mounted with the perfect eye relief position, especially where the existing firearm scope rail is mounted a little too far forward to enable a comfortable shooting position to be achieved with your night vision device. The top part of the rail has 30 cm of useable rail, while the underneath of the rail has 19cm of useful surface. The weaver/Picatinny clamps can be moved to ensure the best possible grip over various different length rails. This rail, when used in conjunction with our dovetail/weaver adapters can also be used with dovetail rails. Reasons for using it this way are to raise the height of the night vision unit to clear any obstacles on the firearm, (ejection openings, cocking handles, magazine wells etc) or to give a better shooting position on some dovetail rails which can be quite small in length. This rail is very easy to fit, with no gunsmithing required.

hope this helps

ps if you google ATN Aries MK330 Warrior Night Vision Rifle Scope you may well get a spec sheet up ow and rabbits well up to 100yards

Edited by JACKYBOY

enlarge Manufacturer Code: ATN14341

Brand: ATN Night Vision

RRP: £589.36

Sale Price: £492.08 Inc VAT 17.5%

You Save: £97.28 Delivery Info

Write Your Review

Email a friend

Description of ATN Aries MK330 Warrior Night Vision Rifle Scope

The ATN Aries MK330 is the first of our new line of Night Vision weapon sights. The MK330 Warrior Night Vision is an affordable, high quality 1st. generation weapon sight. The ATN MK330 Warrior Rifle Scope sports features such as a new super fast front lens system for optimal brightness, easy push button operation and a reticle brightness adjustment. The ATN MK330 Warrior Rifle Scope also comes with our new detachable, most powerful in the industry 450mw Infrared Illuminator with dedicated windage and elevation adjustments. This ATN Aries MK330 lets you see even in total darkness up to 150 yards away. If you are looking for an inexpensive, quality 1st gen. riflescope the MK330 Warrior Night Vision your scope.

all the ino i could find on it,

bob.

I AM SELLING MY SCOPE IT HAS ALong Weaver Extension Rail WHICH RETAIL @£85 AND ALSO HAS A INFER RED LAMP FITED ON TOP WHICH IS DETATCHABLE I PAID £350 LAST YEAR FOR IT WHICH WAS SECOND HAND OF A MATE AND USED IT TWICE CALL ME OLD FASHIOND BUT I PREFER TO LAMP IT IS ON SALE ELES WERE I WOLUD LIKE TO SEE ABOUT 3ISH FOR IT I HAVE PICS BUT CANT SEEM TO UPLOAD THEM ON THE SITE

post-2617-1281881773.jpg

post-2617-1281881877.jpg

so you paid £350 last year so what is your bottom line price as it is a year older.

enlarge Manufacturer Code: ATN14341

Brand: ATN Night Vision

RRP: £589.36

Sale Price: £492.08 Inc VAT 17.5%

You Save: £97.28 Delivery Info

Write Your Review

Email a friend

bob.

Thank you bob for the info scooby looking at the sale price of 492 then bear in mind the weaver rail 85 come to my reckoning 577 i think ofers just over 300

would secure it like i said its on sale elsewere so wen its gone its gone