Ammunition Re-loading

ellebarto

I'm building up a lot of brass ready for when I start reloading but kinda waiting on a house move to get the space I need. In the meantime I wanted to try and ease into the simple side of this. Can you get hand held deprimers/primers or prep your cases in anyway for when you try it for real.

I have it in my head I can at least have boxes of deprimed possible primed cases ready to go for in a few months time when I start reloading!

you can get a hand held press,based on what the cowboys use to use,there's a guy on utube called shadowdog500 he's got loads of reloading vids,if u type in lee loadmaster you will find him. As for wads etc,try clay and game reloaders,he's got a website.

you can get a hand held press,based on what the cowboys use to use,there's a guy on utube called shadowdog500 he's got loads of reloading vids,if u type in lee loadmaster you will find him. As for wads etc,try clay and game reloaders,he's got a website.

Its not so much the full process I want to do. More just depriming and perhaps priming for now!

I saw this but it looks like it only primes! Can anyone tell if it deprimes as well or if there is a handheld equivalent to deprime?

http://www.wild-fire.co.uk/ShowDetails.asp?id=275

Seen a lot of the utube stuff but its tough to get a link to anywhere with good equipment descriptions that ships in the UK.

PM me - I have some basic reloading kit for 38/.357 that will start you off. Just laying there doing nothing!! So will be cheap. Probably set you up for £80/90

Can likely find a basic reloading book for you also if you are interested.

Also have a Lee Progresive 2000 set up in 38 special. (but could be changed to .357 mag.)Also surplus to requirements. About £60.

(The Lee Progressive is positively not for beginers)

Edited by Newhampshire

I've recently got into fun shooting with a Marlin 1894C and I can see its going ot get very expensive ammo wise. I keep being told and should load my own and ive seen starter kits for £500 which equates to about 1500 rounds of .357.

Obviously I have to research how to do it properly and the starter kits seem to have everything you need including instructions but how much cheaper does it make your ammo? I just want to work out if its a path I need to walk with my .357 costing me £16.50 per 50 at the moment!

Any re-loaders out there?

I reload 44 mag at less than half of what you pay. My Lee Loadmaster complete with 357 dies, cases, case collator,bullets and powder is for sale. I never did buy a 357. All that is needed is the shell plate.