big big fox

blindeye

thats a big boy :hmm:

i shot a large one the end of last year, i carried it back across the field by its rear legs like i always do and the head was dragging on the floor still and it was a fair weight, i'm 6'3" most the foxes we shoot dont come anywhere near the floor when i drag them back, my mate who has been shooting for 20 years said it was the biggest and heaviest he'd seen.

Not seen any decent sized foxes our way, just last years and this years cubs, adults round here are a bit educated from poachers :hmm:

will try and find a picture of it

thats a big boy :hmm:

i shot a large one the end of last year, i carried it back across the field by its rear legs like i always do and the head was dragging on the floor still and it was a fair weight, i'm 6'3" most the foxes we shoot dont come anywhere near the floor when i drag them back, my mate who has been shooting for 20 years said it was the biggest and heaviest he'd seen.

Not seen any decent sized foxes our way, just last years and this years cubs, adults round here are a bit educated from poachers :hmm:

will try and find a picture of it

would like to see it , i have spotted a larger fox about but the big ****** is used to all the calls, even bought a new call to lure it in , but as soon as i spot him and try to call him in he's took off faster than ethiopian with a dinner ticket so the plan is just to wait until hes in range next time ,

would like to see it , i have spotted a larger fox about but the big ****** is used to all the calls, even bought a new call to lure it in , but as soon as i spot him and try to call him in he's took off faster than ethiopian with a dinner ticket so the plan is just to wait until hes in range next time ,

??? ???

my mate has bought a NV scope for his 204 for the educated ones, will wait for the long dark nights and give it a go, my other plans are to either bait an area before last light and sit out waiting for it or spot threw the NV binos and get rifle ready and as soon as lamp goes on shoot it before it runs.

well all sounds like good ideas to me ??? ???