AYA YEOMAN 12B S/B/S

Reason for sale just trying to fund a precharged air rifle...

DROPED PRICE FROM £250 DOWN TO £160 ANY ONE ??

AYA YEOMAN side by side 12b i have only had the shotgun for a few months not had any problems with the gun at all its my first shotgun so dont no to much about it being new to the sport i would like about £160 but will take offers or would mabey even swap for a precharged

Can RFD at your cost

Thanks for looking any questions just ask ........

Heres some pictures

post-21428-1284727538.jpg

post-21428-1284727596.jpg

post-21428-1284727636.jpg

post-21428-1284727671.jpg

post-21428-1284727731.jpg

Edited by The Pest Expert

I wasn't going to chip in a get jumped on and accused of ruining your sale thread but i think this is over priced. Good condition Yeomans go for £150+ ish (going by examples on here over the years). I bought an excellent example with all the action colour hardening still perfect even on the trigger blades for £150 from a reputable gun shop.

I wasn't going to chip in a get jumped on and accused of ruining your sale thread but i think this is over priced. Good condition Yeomans go for £150+ ish (going by examples on here over the years). I bought an excellent example with all the action colour hardening still perfect even on the trigger blades for £150 from a reputable gun shop.

Ok thank you like I said I don't no much about the gun a paid £275 when i perchased the only a few months back and don't really wanna lose that much on it is a perfect gun

Thanks for letting me no guess I'll have ring round a few shop asking a price

• 2 weeks later...