28 Bore

fortune82

I have been using a Miroku 28 bore for a while now, cartridges are more expensive, but still less than £50 per 350

Unless you use 28 gram loads, they tend to run about £7 per 25, but they are very effective out to sensible 12 bore range.

Unfortunately due to various health reason I have not used it for a while, and it doesn't look like I will ever be able to use a shotgun properly again :shoot:

Neil. :unsure:

PS: If you name was just fortune on another site you made an offer to buy it a couple of years back, I said no at the time, probably would now.

Miroku28g.jpg

I have a browning cynergy 28g field gun which I only use for game.it's the best gun I have ever owned. Express 28g carts are good but over the top in price, they also shoot a very tight pattern. Eley (or gamebore) have a 24g load which are great and cheaper (about £1 more on average) per box than a quality 12g load. The pattern is good and a little more open. Load weight against the same 12 the range is 'no' different as the shot is the same size travelling at the same speed. Obviously a heavy 12 load will extend the range. The guns are light to carry and recoil difference is zero. Infact I think my 12 shooting 30-32g gives a bigger kick.

I have been using a Miroku 28 bore for a while now, cartridges are more expensive, but still less than £50 per 350

Unless you use 28 gram loads, they tend to run about £7 per 25, but they are very effective out to sensible 12 bore range.

Unfortunately due to various health reason I have not used it for a while, and it doesn't look like I will ever be able to use a shotgun properly again :shoot:

Neil. :unsure:

PS: If you name was just fortune on another site you made an offer to buy it a couple of years back, I said no at the time, probably would now.

Miroku28g.jpg

Sorry to hear you cant shoot any more. No it wanst me on another site!