1 week old rapid MFR 12 shot with custom shroud+silencer

macca R-10

as in decscription i have decided on sellin my brand new setup i payed £1032 a week a go lol plus £48 for a silencer so £1080 in total

im wanting £850 ovno or will px or swap for anoughter rifle n cash my way?

this is verry accurite and a flawless rifle also now super quiet :good:

pics follow everything on rifle u get :stupid:

.22 MFR with custom shroud makes it a carbine really lol quiet aswell as i have made some internal baffels for it :stupid:

4-10x44 special ret sights like a jesus cross type ret

brand new bipod

12 shot mag

bag :hmm:

P9250056.jpg

P9250055.jpg

THIS IS A 1 OFF AND VERY ACCURITE AND REALLY QUIET AND LIGHT WEIGHT :cry1:

atb macca

Edited by macca R-10

HAS THE BARREL GOT SCRATCHES ON IT AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE SOUND MOD HAS BEEN TOUCHED UP ON THE FIRST PHOTO COULD YOU PUT ANOTHER PHOTO WITH OUT THE SOUND MOD COVERED PLEASE ??

hi why post two times and CAPITALS are not needed m8 :blush:

yes it has where the shroud meets silencer but easyly sorted out :good: i was going to spray it mat black so it would match the bottle and mech as they come standard from thyben painted where as shroud comes standard blued well poorly blued :huh:

i rapped it in tape to show how easy it is to cover

this is still a couple days old MFR :lol:

atb macca

Edited by macca R-10

HAS THE BARREL GOT SCRATCHES ON IT AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE SOUND MOD HAS BEEN TOUCHED UP ON THE FIRST PHOTO COULD YOU PUT ANOTHER PHOTO WITH OUT THE SOUND MOD COVERED PLEASE ??

looks like it has epoxy or a lot of paint on the join.

having had another look it looks more like a cyanoacrylate adhesive has been used and the vapours have left white marks.

Edited by bigchap

looks like it has epoxy or a lot of paint on the join.

having had another look it looks more like a cyanoacrylate adhesive has been used and the vapours have left white marks.

nope nothing at all was used :good:

the silencer had a groove made in it so that the shroud pushed up to it and the shroud locks on at the back and the silencer locks on under shroud :huh: i was tbh going to use something to make it smooth but thought no as u could just take silencer off put insert bk in and have the BB/ shroud bk as normal :lol:

atb macca

please as per rules could u only leave a comment if u r interested in the said item, rather than to try devalue the said item :blush:

Edited by macca R-10

quick question macca whats reason for sale?

cheers dm

bought it as love rappids well i do a mk1 but anyhow i bought it but in shop knew there was something i didnt like with it but didnt know what and to me its just not a rappi with the shroud etc... i got the barrel done by local shop and done the shroud n internals myself but still cant get on with it just dont like it :yes: :yes: shame aswell as its a mfr best type of rapid iv been told + i have a mk1 on route :oops: so im just after either selling it or swaping it for a nice daystate digital or a hw100 as have had a few and loved them :lol:

nothing wrong with it at all shoots flawlessly and is very quiet compared to what it was ;)

atb macca

Edited by macca R-10