PCP Guns For sale

Lord Geordie

How do Chaps

I have a few Guns i wish to offer for sale to fund a new Browning for Clay Shooting.

The Guns are

Gunpower Stealth .22 cal with a Modded Valve (leupy) modded frame for side bolt (leupy) SS Sidebolt jeweled finish (leupy) Valve body Jeweled finish again leupy Modded Silencer (myself) Barrel bushes ported (leupy) Alloy hammer and the origional blanking cap for when you remove the silencer.

You get the Gun the Silencer the Endcap and of course the bottle. (no scope) priced to sell at £250 plus postage

Gunpower Shadow .22 cal with a modded Valve and removed safety mod ( like this when I bought it ) also comes with Bipod and Silencer

You get the Gun the Silencer Bipod and of course the Bottle. (no scope) Priced to sell at £250 plus postage

Baikal IZH61 5 shot repeater rifle. .177 cal and this is your typical russian built gun it has the same power as a cheap pistol but is FINE to teach your kids the disiplin's of shooting and for paper punching. It has 2 X 5 shot mags and a brass endweight and dipoter type peep sights.

Priced to sell at £30 plus postage

Lord Geordie

These guns are PERFECT for pigeon shooting. They pack nicely into a rucksack for transportation so no one knows what your carrying (just stay away from the london underground :D )

Take seconds to assemble when you get to your peg and you get approx 500 shots per fill of the bottle. You can stay there all day with 500 shots.

As said the Shadow has gone now so the Stealth is still for sale

Very good in confined space IE in woods and if you have an FAC they are an easy tune to go on your ticket and capable of WAY over 50FPE in the right hands.

There is a guy in the US has his to nearer 100FPE

Lord Geordie

Edited by Lord Geordie