Bedford Rascal and similar little vans

njc110381

defender nonsence

Hmm.... Not a fan then? :good:

I love my Landy. It's built like a proper truck with a real bumper and no air bags. If I was to sell it and buy a Jap version I'd be much more limited as to what I could do with it. And on top of that I've had 3 L200s and only one can be counted as relaible. The other two were a complete disaster!

don't believe what it tells you, the diesels are cheaper to run and definitely a lot more reliable we run a few astra LPG's and it works for us as they are in London every day so saves £8 a day congestion charge. If it didn't then they would be gone the next day unreliable heaps that they are.

Interesting a mate HAd facory astra 1.6 LPG hatch i had 2.0Di estate the LPG was faster, quieter and cheaper to run he ran it from 60k to 150k ish apart from him crashing it twice it was very relaible my Di went from 100k to 225k but in that time had all sorts (turbo, inlet flaps etc) the Di was a 98 and LPG an 02 but we were driving 800+ miles a week and getting 40p a mile he had more change every month only ****** was the detour to get gas and range limited to 280-310 miles ish (depends ont he temperature when you fill up and while driving!) where i could squeeze 500 out of the Di (just) but if the LPG ran out of gas it auto switched to petrol and had a total range on both tanks of well over 600, perhaps the london traffic cooks them. I stuck to derv and now my mate has derv as he isnt doing the silly miles we used to.

For a big change in running costs you need to go extreme http://www.piaggioporter.co.uk/electric.htm how about that? cheap to run... no tax 500kg payload and 100km range? No steep hills where you live?