Beaters with dog occassionally needed, Anglesea area

hi guys, i run a small shoot over about 400 aceas in Anglesea, and occassionally require a couple of beaters with dogs to help us flush Pheasants and retrieve them. i am asking if anyone would like to help us out a couple of times throughout the season, we're a small group usually consisting of 4 guns, we have fun but are safe, we usually start out about 8am and finish round 1pm (ish).

dogs do not need to be fully trained, but able to retrieve is an advantage, theres lots of cover for the dogs to work and a large duck pond. our usual bags are about 20-30 birds, and a share of these will be offered to the beaters. we could require some assistance this Saturday and also next saturday, then a couple of times throughout November and December.

if your interested PM me with your number and i'll talk you through the full details,

Thanks for reading guys :yes:

• 8 months later...

hi guys, i run a small shoot over about 400 aceas in Anglesea, and occassionally require a couple of beaters with dogs to help us flush Pheasants and retrieve them. i am asking if anyone would like to help us out a couple of times throughout the season, we're a small group usually consisting of 4 guns, we have fun but are safe, we usually start out about 8am and finish round 1pm (ish).

dogs do not need to be fully trained, but able to retrieve is an advantage, theres lots of cover for the dogs to work and a large duck pond. our usual bags are about 20-30 birds, and a share of these will be offered to the beaters. we could require some assistance this Saturday and also next saturday, then a couple of times throughout November and December.

if your interested PM me with your number and i'll talk you through the full details,

Thanks for reading guys :yes:

Are you still looking for beaters for 2011 - 12 ?