12g Hushpower, hardly used, & carts

Synthetic Baikal Hushpower in 12 guage with 166 Eley Hushpower 32g 6's for sale, looking for £300.

Good condition with less than 200 cartridges put through it. Originaly purchased from new in March 2010. The moderator is covered in camo tape to make it a little less obvious, its the kind of tape that peals off easy if you want to take it off.

Reason for sale: its just not getting used and I need the cash...

post-22206-1288286772.jpg

post-22206-1288286790.jpg

It's a Baikal single shot ejector, which as I understand it is a better and more robust gun than the Pedretti version. Would I take less for it? A little less but not a lot! (The cartridges are worth about £30).

Is you gun an ejector or do you manually need to pull the cartridge out

also is it a single shot would you take a little less for it

thanks

It's a Baikal single shot ejector, which as I understand it is a better and more robust gun than the Pedretti version. Would I take less for it? A little less but not a lot! (The cartridges are worth about £30).

is the gun still for sale as i'm interested and not too far away

Its still for sale, happy for you to come and have a look at it.

very interested i am in cheltenham on monday so if i could arrange to meet then if possible.not sure how to get in touch through the forum,other than the reply posts though!maybe someone reading this can help, or maybe you know?

very interested i am in cheltenham on monday so if i could arrange to meet then if possible.not sure how to get in touch through the forum,other than the reply posts though!maybe someone reading this can help, or maybe you know?

click on steves name mate and it will drop down and say send a message which is private and can only been seen by the 2 of you and then you send numbers or what ever cause your not aloud to post numbers on the forum its self and good luck mate if had the money i would love one

atb Jorge

Edited by The Pest Expert

Just sent a pm with my contact details

• 4 weeks later...

Synthetic Baikal Hushpower in 12 guage with 166 Eley Hushpower 32g 6's for sale, looking for £300.

Good condition with less than 200 cartridges put through it. Originaly purchased from new in March 2010. The moderator is covered in camo tape to make it a little less obvious, its the kind of tape that peals off easy if you want to take it off.

Reason for sale: its just not getting used and I need the cash...

Hi is this gun still for sale

thanks Tony