Benelli M2 and Beretta SV10 prevail

mike150

I think I now have my 2 perfect guns for clays!

Benelli M2 and Beretta SV10 prevail :good: :good:

The Benelli M2 is synthetic comfortec and I love the way it shoots, handles and recoils over every other auto I have tried. Great gun!

The SV10 was a spur of the moment purchase as really there was nothing wrong with my Silver Pigeon S 28" MC that was in perfect condition for such an old gun, 15! I fancied a 30" gun with external chokes and after trying a few with the intention of a Gold E and being dissapointed by a Miroku MK70 after shooting it I saw the SV, shot it and then promptly bought it seeing as it was as new! It has the kick off system and I love it.................

I hope its a long lasting love as my wife can't understand me changing the gun again and I'm running out of reasons:lol:

Guest cookoff013

i went the other way round,

sold a 686 for a mk70 sport. best thing i ever did.

just bought an m2. we shall see how it works, i`ll run a few tons of steel through it.

I bought a Benelli super black eagle last year. I have shot pigeon,geese & duck with it and cannot fault it in any way. :good:

Better than any of the Beretta/Browning or Winchester semi-autos that I have used.

P.S.-----I use a Browning 325 32in O/U for my clay shooting, but find it easy to change to the Benelli S.B.E.for my game shooting.

You should not go wrong with your Benellis .