sherwood fleece jacket

bicykillgaz

hi,

i'm selling this jacket as i do all my shooting on foot and get there on bike and its not got enough pockets for me to shove all my bits in so never gets worn, its been worn about 10 times to walk my dogs in and is just collecting dust in the wardrobe.

its made by sherwood it's a quilted fleece jacket has storm cuffs and drawstring waist to keep the wind out and has reinforced shoulders and elbows, its really warm, windproof and waterproof but unfortunately doesn't have enough pockets for my needs.

the white dots on the pictures are dust on the camera lense there not on the jacket

£40 posted

atb gary

post-18953-1289162633.jpg

post-18953-1289162662.jpg

post-18953-1289162682.jpg

post-18953-1289163030.jpg

Edited by bicykillgaz

hi,

i'm selling this jacket as i do all my shooting on foot and get there on bike and its not got enough pockets for me to shove all my bits in so never gets worn, its been worn about 10 times to walk my dogs in and is just collecting dust in the wardrobe.

its made by sherwood it's a quilted fleece jacket has storm cuffs and drawstring waist to keep the wind out and has reinforced shoulders and elbows, its really warm, windproof and waterproof but unfortunately doesn't have enough pockets for my needs.

£40 posted

atb gary

s m l xl xxxl xxxxl :good: what size is it m8

s m l xl xxxl xxxxl :good: what size is it m8

i wear an XL in almost every make of jacket jack pyke, deerhunter and similar but these must be small sizes as its a 3XL but is definately not a true sizing i'm not fat honest! :good: i'm a 44" chest and i've got room for a thick jumper underneath not that you need one

Edited by bicykillgaz