Custom B2

rossw

rossw, please excuse our attitude but on MANY MANY occasions we have been subjected to wind up merchants on this forum.

Unfortuantly your thread has all the halmarks of such a wind up, even if it is not. Please do not get disheartened but PLEASE READ THE BASC WEBSITE as you wl pick up a lot of information. :blink:

Read the BASC code of practice, it'll do you well, but don't think about going after a comorant with an air pistol!

Also i think you need a special permit to cull a cormarant anyway me thinks.

Don't worry about the questions... but when we say 12ft lbs we mean its power not its weight :*)

anyway just make sure all your shooting is safe mate :blink:

MH :blink:

AWWWOOOGAA AWWWOOOOGA PURPLE ALERT PURPLE ALERT!!!!

AND INCASE YOUR WONDERING WE WOULD BE ON RED ALERT, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN I HAVE TO CHANGE THE LIGHT BULB :D

if you seriouse you have a lot to learn about airguns and shooting, which you will do if you go to the BASC web site above, you will learn a lot more if you join a club though.

ROB

ok thanks people, the people who i work for have a culling license for cormorants so should this cover me? Youre right, ive read the BASC site and it has helped me alot. Thankyou

Ross

and neil if i didnt know, i wouldnt be asking.

Edited by rossw