CAREEA 707 2.5 MK1

im selling my career 2.5 its mint for its age these guns can do 100fp on ticket it comes with 2 mags a nice 3x12x50 bsa scope its own original bag unmarked these guns are getting rare now im not giving this away i want 550 for it complete it has its own scilencer the power can be ajusted via wheel i wil be sorry to see it go i have 1 on ticket and dont need 2 of them this is the best one of the 2 i may px another gun or anything else

Edited by starlord

Sorry to hijack your sale. I have the 22 but couldnt get any spares anywhere not even in the states, so if anyone needs spares .I have a carbine 22 almost complete needs the, nylon valve, new barrel end broke off as they do), bottle /barrel valve , to make under 11flb as it is a fac valve! please pm, as i get a e-mail alert.

• 2 weeks later...

last chance to buy my career 2.5 mk 1 it comes with bag silencer quality scope i already have 1 of these and dont need 2 i want 550 for it which i think is a bargain because you cannot get these classics anymore ,like most it looses some air if left but this is a great gun it takes between 6 and 9 pellets depending on weight and size ,these are 1 of the most powerful air guns in the world and can exceed 100 fp easy on ticket simple mod i think,

The Career 707 in .22 can do 80ft lb and the .25 can do 110 ft lb, i have put both calibers over a chrono in the past, i had a condor in .22 that would do 110ft lb which i think was one of the highest powered .22 that i've come across.

These are becoming quite rare now ,Good luck with the sale starlord

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack your sale. I have the 22 but couldnt get any spares anywhere not even in the states, so if anyone needs spares .I have a carbine 22 almost complete needs the, nylon valve, new barrel end broke off as they do), bottle /barrel valve , to make under

hi do u still have this gun and how mUch are you willing to let it go for?

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...