Ferreting again

Ferretboy111

Hello, went ferreting again today, was a better day ferreting a bank in very sandy soil, manged to get 9 all together, they bolted like beauts! however when my ferrets did get stuck behind a rabbit in a stop end we had to dig like 6 foot down to retrieve them! Oh yeah we bolted young rabbits today, 4 of them but they slipped the nets and went down another hole! It took about an hour on one warren where my small jill was no where to be seen, then she managed to bolt 2 rabbits after about 45 mins, so i believe that they were being very stubborn to come out but atleast she managed to shift them! Out again on saturday hopefully!

ALex :D

Hello, went ferreting again today, was a better day ferreting a bank in very sandy soil, manged to get 9 all together, they bolted like beauts! however when my ferrets did get stuck behind a rabbit in a stop end we had to dig like 6 foot down to retrieve them! Oh yeah we bolted young rabbits today, 4 of them but they slipped the nets and went down another hole! It took about an hour on one warren where my small jill was no where to be seen, then she managed to bolt 2 rabbits after about 45 mins, so i believe that they were being very stubborn to come out but atleast she managed to shift them! Out again on saturday hopefully!

ALex :rolleyes:

Time to pack up mate, you'll only end up losing ferrets if you carry on.