warn 8274

hobbit

for sale, Warn 8274 winch price includes mounting plate, fairlead, and dynema bowrope. very fast winch with large line capacity, very popular with competitors in winch challenges etc. the bowrope is MUCH safer and easier to use than wire cable and so light it floats on water. £1000ovno.

DSC00532.jpg

12volt it's had a very easy life. sat on the back of a redundant landrover for about 2 years. had a few outings before that, used in anger about a dozen times at most. been run a few times to keep it in working order. you are reading the price right. why? too cheap? :P

12volt it's had a very easy life. sat on the back of a redundant landrover for about 2 years. had a few outings before that, used in anger about a dozen times at most. been run a few times to keep it in working order. you are reading the price right. why? too cheap? :P

To cheap :no:

I was really intrested in the winch but had no knowledge of prices etc.

Good luck with the sale OTH

to be fair these sell on flebay for 1850 with short wire rope . yours has a "thingy" rope the same as my mates which i know cost him a fortune .

your price isnt out of the way in my stupit opinion.

if you want the RIGHT tool for thr job , yyou have to pay the RIGHT money somtimes.

good luck with sale

Hiya just to confirm that £1000 Ono is very reasonable for this 8274, this looks in good condition and the plasma ropes last time I bought one were around £300. It also looks like the modern m8274 version.

The only thing I would ask is what happened to the clutch as the handle is missing in the photo, still a fairly easy part to replace as I think you can just replace the handle and should not need the whole assembly.

Used 8274's always demand a premium as they are literally bomb proof and easy to strip and rebuild. Again a very good price

Good luck with the sale

Edited by saxosim