Your Shoot. Gamekeepering and Management (Second Edition) – Ian McCall

Afternoon All

I have the above book, i am thinking of putting up for sale as it is of no use to me.

Its the Second Edition in as New Condition (complete with the amendment sheet referring to the pages on the use of Poison gas)

I have had a quick scout around (to the best of my ability) and all i can find is the original print for about £10 and the Second Edtn from anywhere between £30 - £40

So whats a fair value?

BLURB:-

Your Shoot. Gamekeepering and Management (Second Edition) – Ian McCall

Ian McCall's guide to establishing and developing a game shoot has been updated to take account of recent developments and new legislation. There are chapters on predator control, suitable crops, breeding and rearing, organization, and the environment. This is a book to be used not just during the shooting season, but throughout the year. Ian McCall is head of the Game Conservancy's Advisory Service and is its Scottish director. He has extensive keepering experience and writes regularly in various sporting and shooting magazines.

Many Thanks