.410 BAIKAL

vampire

Ok i have just bought a hushpower off here so my baikal is now up for sale.

Baikal nx 18m

single barrell,stamped 1200kg

non ejector

chambered @ 2 1/2"

barrell is 26 1/2" long

safety button on trigger guard

length of pull form centre of butt is 14 1/2"

The gun has seen little use and is tight on the action with a positive lock,two stage lever on the trigger to break barrell and safety button like a semi auto on the trigger guard,the barrell is in very good condition and retains all its bluing,the action is good and only has marks from opening and closing.

The wood work is a bit different as i have taken it back to bare wood,had the stock slimmed down to look and feel like a poachers gun so it sits better in the hand,it has then been stained a dark walnut and had several coats of satin laquer,a lot better than varnish.

This gun has been my favoured rabbit gun with plenty of range and a lot quieter than the 12g and taken out in preference to my .22lr.

Originally bought off here from a chap who had it for his son,i have put about 125 shots through it with typical faultless Baikal performance.

Am looking for £100,now £95 as of 6th feb,NOW REDUCED TO £90, ftf so you can see it,will rfd at your cost (my rfd is slow and not cheap)

Please pm me for attention,first to say on main thread 'i will take it'followed by pm gets it subject to cleared funds.

Cheers and thanks for looking,Karl

Edited by vampire

• 4 weeks later...