TOZ semi-auto, cheap 12g

rtaylor

TOZ (Tula Ordinance Factory (Tulsky Oruzheiny Zavod)) MC-21-12. 12 bore semi-auto shotgun. 2+1 on a shotgun certificate.

28" barrel, F/C not sure what the choke is. The measurement from the trigger to the back of the stock is 15". Factory swivels.

The gun will cycle any game cartridges I have used (I don't use clay cartridges) and is in pretty good condition, a bit rough but thats because it's Russian. Very solid!

It could probably do with a slip on pad to neaten it up, I put a 1" pad extension on, but it looks a bit rough.

I have recently redone the stock in an oil finish.

This is down on my ticket as a Baikal but I did some research and it is a TOZ, I haven't changed it on the ticket.

I am looking for £150 but would prefer to swap it for a CZ or a BRNO of similar value (I could add some cash for a better quality rifle) in .22LR (and sound moderator if possible)

PM for more details, I am just outside Penrith, Cumbria. Would RFD and buyers cost, but hardly worth it at this price. I would also meet someone, nearish for an exchange.

post-24801-0-48743600-1295889015.jpg

post-24801-0-08885500-1295889028.jpg

post-24801-0-72215200-1295889039.jpg

Cheers bud I'll see what I can do fella! Just checked my messages and saw that you were after the single barrel, if you're still after it I'll fetch it with me.

How do you mean 'the single barrel'? I was looking to swap it for a CZ .22 rimfire.

I'm not going to get one of him Tom, every time I've asked him he has nothing anyway. If he does get one in I'm sure it will be around the £1000 mark.

• 2 weeks later...

Tula semi-auto shotgun. MC 21-12. 12 bore. 2+1 on a shotgun certificate. Factory swivels.

My phone has given up the ghost today hence why I would like to swap it, preferably for an Apple iPhone or something similar. I could add some cash for the right phone.

Good solid gun, 28" barrel, 15" LOP, I have put a 1" rubber extension/recoil pad, which is a bit rough but could be smoothed up quite easily.

I have changed done the stock to an oil finish.

It is on my certificate as a Baikal but after doing some research I found out what it was. I assume it would be pretty straight forward to change the name of it on the certificate.

Cheap reliable pigeon/rough gun, as I must put a price down I would like £140 but as above, preferably an iPhone.

post-0-0-05310600-1297287793.jpg

post-0-0-07832200-1297287795.jpg

post-0-0-20631400-1297287798.jpg