Another Miroku MK38 Teague Sporter

Due to my car needing shed loads of work and to top it off breaking down on me tonight I need to sell my beloved Mirook to raise a bit of brass.

Shes a Grade 1 Teague Sporter with 30 inch barrels and invector plus chokes (1/4, 1/2, 3/4) also a skeet, cylinder and full briley chokes.

Ive owned her for just over 2 years and shes never missed a beat, (missed plenty of targets but thats not her fault) :blush:

She is in excellent condition with no marks in the barrel at all but a couple of tiny marks on the stock and fore end.

I bought her because in the Sporting Gun mag the Miroku MK38 was one of the top ten clay guns you cold buy, (and the cheapest!) :good:

I want £950 for her and I know she is worth every penny, im not prepared to take less so please dont offer. :)

Im in Richmond North Yorks and I would prefer to deal face to face, cash on collection.

You can come and view at anytime just PM me and I will send you my number.

Thanks for looking,

Dave

(I will part ex for an exhaust, 4 new tyres, a window regulator, new coils and springs a service, MOT and a bit of bodywork for a 55 mondeo :lol: )

(I will part ex for an exhaust, 4 new tyres, a window regulator, new coils and springs a service, MOT and a bit of bodywork for a 55 mondeo )

if you draw £950 for your gun you'll be able to buy a complete mondeo... only joking mate :lol::lol::lol:

I paid it off last month and the bloody thing has literally fallen apart on me! Bloody cars :oops:

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone,

The Mondeo has finished its stint in Rehab and is now back on the road therefore my Mirook is no longer up for sale!

Thanks for the interest. :good:

Dave :D

Got a Mondeo with 170K on it, it has had a new clutch but other wise just keeps going. I was expecting to scrap it this year when it went for MOT but it got through clean. I would have another, I have had more expensive and more prestige cars with a lot more problems

Dave

Good to hear you didn't have to sell the mirook!!

Dave