April Fools Day

Ferret Master

i once had a friend who got pulled over for speeding and he got rarther shirty with the police man.so being the good mate i am i made up a kent police leter head informing him he was requested to atend a anger manigment course and included a questioneir about his lifestile suck as "whenyou see a trafic warden do you see red" how often do you m***bait in you car over double yellow lines" and other just as obviouse questions,but still he phoned up the course booking 'hot line' :D:/:/:/:D

i unpicked my exs hem on her coat filled it with chopped onions sowed the hem up again it was so funny everyone asking her if she could smell onions i left it there for 3 days !! before i told her!!! funny though she left me shortly after but it was worth the laugh :thumbs:

I work for an exhibitions company and last year we got one of the lads by writing a letter from a Mr C Lyon from Flamingo Land asking him to go and see him with regards to a exhibition stand... He fell for it and looked a complete *** when he rang to confirm the appointment and the receptionist bust out laughin.