carbine,or classic

bigfra

hi,i'm going to buy a new airarms s410 fac, but i can't make my mind up on which one to buy,the carbine or the longer barrelled classic,some people say the classic is more accurate at greater distance,and the carbine although more compact has less shots.can any of you airarms owners give me any info maybe on past experiences which gun i should choose,the gun shall be used for general verman control around farm yards at close and long ranges.thanks frank.

hi,i'm going to buy a new airarms s410 fac, but i can't make my mind up on which one to buy,the carbine or the longer barrelled classic,some people say the classic is more accurate at greater distance,and the carbine although more compact has less shots.can any of you airarms owners give me any info maybe on past experiences which gun i should choose,the gun shall be used for general verman control around farm yards at close and long ranges.thanks frank.

dont forget fac will use more air so personally id got for the classic

my mate got a 410 classic pushing 22 ftlb he only gets 40 shots at 22ftlb

I used to have a brand new aa s410 classic .177,it was a brilliant gun with exceptional accuracy and range even for a pcp,so yes i would defo go for the classic over a carbine everytime as the only advantage to a carbine is less weight and a bit shorter,otherwise the classic beats it on every count :good:

How much does it cost for a fac 410,as i now have a slot for one :hmm:

you can also get the xtra fac which goes upto 28ftlb instead of 24ftlb like the carbine or classic

carbine overall length 885mm shots 20 shots per fill

classic overall length 980mm shots 25 shots per fill

xtra overall length 1080mm shots 30 shots per fill

those figures are taken from the AA site

If I was just going to be round the yard and in buildings then I'd go for the carbine.

Just a question too... is it ok to use FAC around the farmyard?? Only asking cos I dont know but I thought FAC was for longer distance shooting...

As already said More air the better for fac, I have a s410 classic running at 11ftlb, if I wanted fac would get the extra or maybe even consider somthing with a buddy bottle, all depends how many shots you want in a session or how mutch you mind filling it up.

Any s410 is more accurate than the organic matter pulling the trigger.

.atb. .ste.