Made a decision finaly on a 308

foggy011983

have a look at a browning x bolt stainless stalker .308 now thats a piece of nice kit :good: i bought one brand new and very impressed with it .

I can tell you one thing and that is there are so many nice looking guns about, I personaly dont know how to choose. I have this everytime I apply for a new variation!

I think I'm going to go to my local gun dealer before the variation gets granted so I dont rush into any thing and have a feel of the different guns. Seeing pictures and reviews isnt quite the same as having a grope and a feel LOL.

Ive been pleased with the CZ rifles that I currently have but I keep thinking to my self why not try something different. I do still prefer my wood stocks and I notice the browning is a synthetic. I quite like the look of the winchester 70 in .308 so I may see what that is like and if possible fire a couple of rounds.

Ill get there I'm sure I just cant wait till I do :D

I can tell you one thing and that is there are so many nice looking guns about, I personaly dont know how to choose. I have this everytime I apply for a new variation!

I think I'm going to go to my local gun dealer before the variation gets granted so I dont rush into any thing and have a feel of the different guns. Seeing pictures and reviews isnt quite the same as having a grope and a feel LOL.

Ive been pleased with the CZ rifles that I currently have but I keep thinking to my self why not try something different. I do still prefer my wood stocks and I notice the browning is a synthetic. I quite like the look of the winchester 70 in .308 so I may see what that is like and if possible fire a couple of rounds.

Ill get there I'm sure I just cant wait till I do :D

its a shame as you could fire a few through mine if you were more local , i had the same problems when my variation came thro , no matter what you choose you will be happy with it :good: hope it all works out my friend

its a shame as you could fire a few through mine if you were more local , i had the same problems when my variation came thro , no matter what you choose you will be happy with it :good: hope it all works out my friend

I hope so. I can imagine there is nothing worse than buying a rifle and not getting on well with it. Still I have a few weeks to find out if I will even get granted. I cant see any reason why not but you never know.

Thanks for your help buddy.

Steve