canon or nikon

holly

I Have Canon EOS Not sure model but is brilliant, Was going to buy a Nikon as I always classed them above Canon but when I upgraded my old non digital SLR I went for the canon mainly because the lenses from my old one fitted the new digital one and i had loads of other goodies , Remote switch etc.. But as said previously it’s like comparing Audi vs BMW........ Sure you won’t be disappointed whichever one you go for...

Also when i got my first SLR many many years ago i didn’t have a clue how to use it. I basically just wanted a SLR camera because someone got me to take a picture of them in Dublin airport and i was amazed how i could Zoom in on her looking through the camera... so within a few days I was the proud owner of an Canon EOS SLR... Actually this was the first Camera i ever owned...But as i said... i didn’t have a clue what to do with it...So i went to College and ended up really getting into my photography. Well actually 4 years at college part time..... Then Got it in my head I wanted a career change I wanted to be a photographer. Had enough of working in the Oil industry only for reality to kick in....One day when i win the lottery who knows....