apprenticeship in gamekeeping

Hello my name is Sam Heath. I am currently attending Reaseheath college on the level 2 countryside management course. I have taken an interview at Walford college last week, so I would be able to attend the level 2 game keeping course that they offer. To attend this two year course I need to get myself a placement in the game keeping industry. I would be grateful if you would consider me as an apprentice keeper, as I am very keen on game keeping, even though I have not had much previous experience due to not having the opportunities. I live on a dairy farm and I am used to being outside in the elements. If you wish to contact me for more information call me on 07977642514. If there is anywhere close to stoke will be more convenient thanks.

Hello my name is Sam Heath. I am currently attending Reaseheath college on the level 2 countryside management course. I have taken an interview at Walford college last week, so I would be able to attend the level 2 game keeping course that they offer. To attend this two year course I need to get myself a placement in the game keeping industry. I would be grateful if you would consider me as an apprentice keeper, as I am very keen on game keeping, even though I have not had much previous experience due to not having the opportunities. I live on a dairy farm and I am used to being outside in the elements. If you wish to contact me for more information mail me through pw . If there is anywhere close to stoke will be more convenient thanks.

any offers will be appreciated

Edited by heathysam

If your willing to travel get in touch with North highland college at thurso, they meet up at inverness and its a year long work placement on a estate, well worth it as you will have a reference an alot of experience at the end of it better than any behind the desk jobbies.

I did a BTEC at Northern school of game and wildlife, I am going to thurso this year just for the reference mainly and experience on grouse.

If your willing to travel get in touch with North highland college at thurso, they meet up at inverness and its a year long work placement on a estate, well worth it as you will have a reference an alot of experience at the end of it better than any behind the desk jobbies.

I did a BTEC at Northern school of game and wildlife, I am going to thurso this year just for the reference mainly and experience on grouse.

You, grouse, HA. I thought Charlie said you were going to Harper?