beater offered in devon

• 3 weeks later...

hi all was just wondering if there were any shoots in devon that need beaters next season,as im newish to the area many thanks for reading this everyone

Mate i shoot on a small syndicate just out side exeter. We dont pay the beaters as we shoot one then beat one ourselves but many of the lads pickup on bigger shoots throughout the season so it would be good for you to mingle and make contacts?

Lee

Mate i shoot on a small syndicate just out side exeter. We dont pay the beaters as we shoot one then beat one ourselves but many of the lads pickup on bigger shoots throughout the season so it would be good for you to mingle and make contacts?

Lee

thanks for that lee,but if i dont get any offers or people saying where there are shoots i cant mingle and make contacts can i,im gunna join a clay club and see where i go from there,i wouldnt want paying anyway its nice just to get out for the day thanks again lee for that anyway john

thanks for that lee,but if i dont get any offers or people saying where there are shoots i cant mingle and make contacts can i,im gunna join a clay club and see where i go from there,i wouldnt want paying anyway its nice just to get out for the day thanks again lee for that anyway john

I think that was an offer, try rereading his post!

Hi John, yes it was an offer mate! We only shoot once a week and it's only a small shoot, but their a friendly bunch! I will pm you my details!

Royal

hi lee was just wondering if you had pm your details?im new to this dont really no how to use this yet fully lol