TECH help required

Guest jonrms

sounds like you pretty close to making this either semi auto or fuly auto, and im ure there are others on here that will tell you all about the penalties of owning a semi auto airrifle and as for a fully auto model, im not even goingto go there.

Isn't the Skan Mini R32 a semi?

OMG I cant belive this post surfaced again! it has been a long time since I posted this.. and since have moved on alot!!!! I decided that I am not going to modify the gun.. and have decided to keep it.. / sell it at some point.. as its just a toy really.... quite a expensive toy to be honest...

anyway I did alot of reasurch and found that it is not practical to have it done... lastly it would make the gun into something its really not... so I am not doing it..

I also took on board those comments earlier on.. and found that company that we talked about very useless.... and luckly didnt bother spending my money with them.

I think anyone who wants to attempt this kinda thing .. should do it them selfs... if you cant..dont bother.. as you wont be happy with the mods.....

good luck..