Gamo IGT Guns?

zachrussell

What do people think to these, im quite new too shooting. And am looking for something fairly cheap,they seem to be a little different as well.

Cheers,

Zach

Ez Zach buddy ;)

iv got the gamo whisper x .22 with a smk 3-9x40 scope & love the think to bits hits everything i get in my crosshair even without the scope shes a right diamond & seems to have quite a bit of power behind her to so i would defo recommend to any1 :good:

hope this helps :P

Ez Zach buddy ;)

iv got the gamo whisper x .22 with a smk 3-9x40 scope & love the think to bits hits everything i get in my crosshair even without the scope shes a right diamond & seems to have quite a bit of power behind her to so i would defo recommend to any1 :good:

hope this helps :P

Thanks matey, sounds like a very good gun for the price and now they have added this pneumatic system its even better.Ive seen it for £160 pre-ordered from America

Thanks matey, sounds like a very good gun for the price and now they have added this pneumatic system its even better.Ive seen it for £160 pre-ordered from America

;) I got my gamo for £205 Then bought the scope of fleabay for £40 Probs the best £245 iv spent in my puff :D

:good:

Therein lies your possible problem, its £160 pre ordered from America, then no doubt you've got carriage charges, and import duty and then VAT ontop making a cheap rifle start to look expensive.

Or was the £160 the price from an RFD BUT he has to order it from the USA so you have to wait ?

• 1 month later...

I bought thisGamo Hunter IGTin South Africa. I've been told the gas ram will outlast any spring air rifle. SA is usually a bit behind but I'm sure it's the same range you are referring to, local prices seem a bit higher than the US if you do a straight conversion rand to dollar conversion.

So far I'm very happy with the gun. I fitted this basic Gamo 4X32 scope scope on it and it's good enough for now.

IGT is a gas ram Gamo, Whisper X is a springer. We operate Gamos (Me Magnum 3000 and Mrs Gun Whisper X) cheap and functional get the job done. A bit like Baikal or Betinsolli shottys compared with Berreta and Brownings. The HW and Air Arms brigade will sniff, but the tally of dead squirrels, magpies, woodies, rabbits, rats and jackdaws is proof of the effectiveness of the rifles. Whisper X being a two spring set up is a doddle to cock and great for anyone with RSI type issues.

IGT is a gas ram Gamo, Whisper X is a springer. We operate Gamos (Me Magnum 3000 and Mrs Gun Whisper X) cheap and functional get the job done. A bit like Baikal or Betinsolli shottys compared with Berreta and Brownings. The HW and Air Arms brigade will sniff, but the tally of dead squirrels, magpies, woodies, rabbits, rats and jackdaws is proof of the effectiveness of the rifles. Whisper X being a two spring set up is a doddle to cock and great for anyone with RSI type issues.

I'm curious, can most of these spring airrifles be converted to gas ram?