Keepers Sussex Surrey kent

Hi gents,

I'm interested in keepering and was looking at doing a course at plumpton but decided that in the present financial climate that staying in payed employment would be for the best!

However I am still interested in keepering and would like to do some in my spare time for free. I'd like to get involved in any kind of shoot really just want to Learn and gain knowledge.

I have quite alot of free time due to my shift pattern(4days 4off 4nights 4off) I also have a good strong 4x4 to lug feeds and things around in.

I'm honest willing to learn and a good grafter. I also want to work for free.

If any of you are keepers or know any that may be interested in some free labour Please pm me for my contact details.

Sorry forgot to say I'm in mid Sussex and I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks and all the best Danny

Hi gents,

I'm interested in keepering and was looking at doing a course at plumpton but decided that in the present financial climate that staying in payed employment would be for the best!

However I am still interested in keepering and would like to do some in my spare time for free. I'd like to get involved in any kind of shoot really just want to Learn and gain knowledge.

I have quite alot of free time due to my shift pattern(4days 4off 4nights 4off) I also have a good strong 4x4 to lug feeds and things around in.

I'm honest willing to learn and a good grafter. I also want to work for free.

If any of you are keepers or know any that may be interested in some free labour Please pm me for my contact details.

Sorry forgot to say I'm in mid Sussex and I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks and all the best Danny

Well done Danny I am sure someone will take you up on the offer and its a great way to get your knowledge built up.

Best wishes