Zeiss Duralyt Scopes

deputy dog

Iv just put in for my .243 and have been looking at a quality scope to put on the rifle.

The Duralyt Range by Zeiss has caught my eye and are well with in my price range.

Are The Duralyt Range any good or should i should i put a little more money in and buy a more

expensive scope to adorn my new rifle to be.

I will be mostly using the rifle in the early morning an evening where good clarity will be needed

to see into the dusk.

If they turn out to be a waste of time. Have any of you got any feed back as what would be a decent

scope to put on my new rifle to be. I could push the boat out to a grand, though i dont' want a fixed

mag scope, looking more at a good quality zoom scope.

Any feed back would be appreciated

DD

Iv just put in for my .243 and have been looking at a quality scope to put on the rifle.

The Duralyt Range by Zeiss has caught my eye and are well with in my price range.

Are The Duralyt Range any good or should i should i put a little more money in and buy a more

expensive scope to adorn my new rifle to be.

I will be mostly using the rifle in the early morning an evening where good clarity will be needed

to see into the dusk.

If they turn out to be a waste of time. Have any of you got any feed back as what would be a decent

scope to put on my new rifle to be. I could push the boat out to a grand, though i dont' want a fixed

mag scope, looking more at a good quality zoom scope.

Any feed back would be appreciated

DD

Hello mate,

I had a Duralyt 3-12x50 and found it great value. Personally for foxes Im now after a higher mag, but for low light, medium ranges and stalking its superb! crystal clear and very precise when it comes to zero and adjustments. I was able to put 3 bullets through the same hole at 100m so im happy. The only hang up I have with it, is the fussy eye relief you read about so often with zeiss. with most scopes you can line up and shoot within a split second, with the Duralyt I found it took a bit of movement back and forth and some squinting, it may just be me or the rifle it was on but it was annoying at times. I doubt you will beat the quality for the price compared to other scopes on the market unless you go second hand. all in all its a cracking scope just takes some getting used to, I will probably by another for a stalking set up i have planned. Atb Dave