Shooting Holidays with the Family

Alex C

I have booked the usual 2 weeks in the Costas for my family holiday this year but instead of the usual package we have hired

a villa at a very reasonable price.

This got me to thinking that if i could find somewhere nice in say, Italy or France whats the chances of finding a place where

i can meet all the criteria of a good family holiday as well as possibly a couple of days shooting thrown in.

This place would need to be in a nice area with guaranteed good weather, a pool for the kids and if possible driving distance

to a beach. Sleep a couple of Families as we would probably go with another family.

As for the type of shooting, either a good clay club or the chance at some foreign game would be great however not sure if

there would be seaons to contend with and if these would coincide with the holiday season??

Any one done something similar or have any suggestions so i can look for next year?

Cheers

Alex

How does Spain grab you?

Malaga gun club up in hills about 30 minutes from Sotogrande great clay clubmalso does off roading/buggies/quads/archery?

Fantastic views too..Sporting,abt,dtl etc used to spend alot of Euros up there!

Game season pretty much same as ours so no game shooting available(as fas as I am aware).

Last time went think was 2006 so check online etc?

ATB.