Red Dot Reflex Sight

Guest kenny

right, Im back on the case of getting mine fitted, as today had a shot at a rabbit no more than 25yds away, and totally missed :blush: the fact of having to obscure the target and aim high is what lets these hushpowers down, spent an hour in the shed having a dexter moment, made up a rail using a brass turn button and angle grider, fixed to a 2" sleeve (piece of waste pipe) that I cut a slit in its length, and the sight fixes to this, I needed the sight to be readily removable for when putting in the gun cabinet, and this little job does just that, whilst still being solid, I'll put a mark on the barrel, so it slips on in the same place everytime, will then spend a bit of time over farm sighting it in, I reckon at around 25/30yds :hmm:

if anyone else has the problem of not having a suitable rail on gun to fix sight too, let me know and I'll put up a short video of this contraption I've made :good:

The dot stays static at the target. Sit your gun on a solid surface then eye thru the scope on a distant point. Moving your head will not change that point.

It will never be as fast as pointing the gun like normal because you have to pick up the dot then align it to the target but mine is mainly for lamping and will do fine for that because you have time to prepare for the shot.

If you're disappointed send it back and get a refund.

I bought the black one about 3 weeks ago its the dogs! it was spot on straight away, all you have to do is clamp your gun in a workmate look down the rib fix on your target 30 yards-ish then adjust the sight to the same point.

I use mine for lamping as well, Im really pleased.

Alan

Guest kenny

Here You go Pykie got it all from midway uk as NorfolkPoacher advised me too took it to a clay range today good results just take a wee bit of getting used too

post-2409-0-20250900-1305998018.jpg

post-2409-0-29683200-1305998031.jpg

Guest kenny

Hi Piyke it's a 20 bore like yours this is the order details and product number on midway uk

736899 Millett 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Mossberg 500 (Pre-Drilled Receiver) Matte £ 20.07

853999 BSA Pano Reflex Red Dot Sight Red and Green 4 Reticle (3 MOA Dot, Crosshair, 10 MOA Dot Crosshair and 65 MOA Circle with 3 MOA Dot) with Weaver-Style Mount Matte £ 93.14

Stay Safe Kenny