Kawasaki ZXR400 for sale

Hunter

My recent sale was turned down unfortunatly due to the buyer running out of funds..

This is a good condition ZXR400 that needs some minor engine work (adjustment of cam chain and tensioner) I have had qoutes for this for under 150 pounds :) other then that, this bike is in perfect order, the engine runs fine, but the suggested cam chain service is 30,000 miles, which is where its at now. Its not that there is a problem..

My reson for sale is due to a recent crash on my brothers bike I have decided not to use this bike, but to buy a smaller 250cc bike to learn with.

This sale is of a rare Kawasaki ZXR 400 in blue, which has recently had a lot of work done. A lot of work was done to make this bike look new, and run nicely. The bike has only 30,000 miles on the clock, and has maintaince and service records from a genuine repair centre. I recently replaced the oil with new good quality Silkolene, and put it up on paddock stands in a warm shed for storage. This bike has no rust as it was never left in the rain, comes with information of previous owners and all the other correct paperwork. The bike has:

- A remote start button (on a key chain)

- Alarm system (also fitted to rear under seat so there is safe storage)

- CCC carbon fibre exhaust

- new stickers in crome

- K&N air filter

- Dyno jet + Dyno tune with certificate

- new tank pad, un scuffed,

- and many, many more parts all fitted, with recipts to show the parts are there, and bought from a genuine bike shop. I spent a lot of money on parts for this bike. All it needs is some new brake oil (Dot4) which I have and she is ready to go.

Here are some pictures after a 3 month long overhall, clean and repair running nice and smoothley:

Picture010.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture004.jpg

The bikes power is at 62BHP, (certificate to prove) and has run smoothley every time I start it. The bike has never had any hard abuse, never thrashed or damaged in the time I owned it. The previous owner was sensible, and informative when I bought it off him, and the owner previous to hime was a female who also took pride in looking after this bike, so it has a good clean record.

If you have any qeustions, please contact me.

Asking price is 1900 ovno. No silly offers please. Will always consider a PX of some form otherwise

Thanks for looking, and I will do all I can to help if you are interested, or have qeustions.

I also have a whole set of pictures and writing of the full project I did to make th bike look new. PM me for details if needed :oops:

Edited by Hunter

nice bike just sold my bike had a nasty high side broke my coller bone cant shoot for 6 weeks paid 8500 got back 3000 not bad considering the state of the bike here are the pictures of the beast whats left of it anyway.

post-7-1143925340.jpg

bump for a minter used to own 1 cracking tool in fact kid dont sell it take it steady you will get used to it and want a zx6 like i got till some scum bag nicked it finished me off with bikes after that nothing is safe anymore :lol:

Edited by muckybear